Keith M. Kannett practices in a number of areas with the Law Offices of Craig Cook. Keith provides zealous dedication, attention to detail and honest communication to all of his clients. He operates primarily out of the firm’s office in Fort Smith and offers free consultations to the public.
(attorney is only licensed in the state of Arkansas)
- Personal injury
- Automobile accidents
- Criminal law
- Arkansas, 2008
- Eastern Federal District Court of Oklahoma
- Eastern and Western Federal District Courts of Arkansas
- J.D., University of Arkansas at Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law, 2008
- B.A., History/Political science, Magna Cum Laude, Arkansas Tech University, 2004
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association
- U.S. Army — Operation Iraqi Freedom from April 2003 through April 2004, Baghdad, Iraq
Contact our team of Oklahoma City lawyers today to get the legal help you need today!